Below are our recent kitchen remodels. Also checkout our ENTIRE HOME REMODELS portfolio page to view even more kitchen upgrades. Also checkout our BATHROOM REMODELS portfolio pages to view bath upgrades. CLICK ANY IMAGE BELOW TO SEE PHOTOS OF THE ENTIRE PROJECT
We will come to your home and give you a FREE QUOTE!
Eden Builders is a fully licensed kitchen remodeling contractor in Los Angeles.
Your kitchen remodel is as EASY AS 1-2-3!
1. Starts with a free kitchen design consultation with one of our on staff expert Design Specialists. They’ll work with you every step of the way, helping you select the products of your choice, in order to create the look you want within your remodel budget. Besides aesthetics they consider the optimal layout, space planning, functionality and entertaining needs, storage and organization and the kitchen “work triangle” which maximizes efficiency and reduces traffic.
2. We’ll schedule a construction date and order all your products and get the permits in place before we begin the project.
3. On scheduled date the construction crew (licensed plumbers, tilers, stone masons, electricians, dry wallers) will show up and complete your dream kitchen on time and on budget.
KITCHEN ZONES: Prep, cooking and cleanup areas are the primary zones, and they’re mandatory. All other zones (baking, beverage and communication centers, for example) are not necessary and therefore called auxiliary zones. By combining some zones into one area or eliminating zones that don’t fit into your layout and lifestyle, you can make your kitchen multi-task just like you do.
WORK TRIANGLE: The “work triangle” is defined by the National Kitchen and Bath Association as an imaginary straight line drawn from the center of the sink, to the center of the cooktop, to the center of the refrigerator and finally back to the sink. The NKBA suggests these guidelines for work triangles:
- The sum of the work triangle’s three sides should not exceed 26 feet, and each leg should measure between 4 and 9 feet.
- The work triangle should not cut through an island or peninsula by more than 12 inches.
- If the kitchen has only one sink, it should be placed between or across from the cooking surface, preparation area, or refrigerator.
- No major traffic patterns should cross through the triangle.
Efficiency is the triangle’s main goal, as it keeps all the major work stations near the cook, without placing them so close that the kitchen becomes cramped. The work triangle is also designed to minimize traffic within the kitchen so the cook isn’t interrupted or interfered with.
Kitchen Remodel Costs – vary widely depending on scope of project and the materials you choose, we can work within your budget and also offer financing options.
Design style – Country, French Country, Old World, Rustic, Tuscan, Modern, Contemporary, Traditional, Industrial, Chef’s Kitchen, Galley kitchen, High Tech, Victorian, English Cottage, Mission, Shaker, Arts & Crafts, Asian, Art Deco
Kitchen Cabinets – Pantry, Slide out storage, self closing drawers, handles, draw pulls, hardware, stainless steel finish, white or bold-colored laminate; or subtly grained woods such as birch, ash or maple
- Cabinet door style: slab or horizontal lift-up
- Frosted glass inserts
- Stainless steel and other metallic accents
- Curved cabinets and counters
- Crown and rope molding, fluting, corbels and other ornamentation and trim
- Cabinets in cherry, walnut and mahogany
- Raised panel cabinet door styles
- Antique fixtures and appliances
- Wood, stone or other natural materials
- Furniture-look cabinetry
- Stone walls and/or floors
- Pewter or copper accents
- Mosaic tiles
- Brick or plaster walls
- Deep, rich colors
- Appliances hidden behind panels
Countertops and back-splashes – choose from various materials such as Granite, Butcher Block, Quartz, Concrete, Corian available in a wide range of colors.
Sinks – prep sink and clean up sink, garbage disposal
Faucets – Choose from compression faucets which have two handles, hot and cold, that let water flow through washers or mixing faucets that have a single knob or lever which controls both temperature and pressure. In general, mixing faucets will last longer than the compression variety, but as they look more sleek and modern, so some people still prefer the more traditional two-handle option. We can also install spigots which provide almost-boiling water, filtered water, or dish washing liquid from receptacles beneath the counter.
Kitchen flooring – tiled or wood
Walls – paint, tiles or both?
Appliances – Dishwasher, Fridge, Stove (Range, cooktop, oven) Built in Microwave, Garbage disposal, trash compactor, Energy Star compliant
LUXURY ADD ONS:
Boiling Hot Water Spigot
Windows, Skylights, Doors
Dining area, Barstool seating area
Budget and cost of kitchen remodel. Identify affordable alternatives that look like expensive products.
Tarzana CA 91356
Subscribe to our newsletter for homeowner tips
We promise to not spam you!