About Eden Builders Licensed Construction Company
CALIFORNIA LICENSED CONTRACTOR based in Los Angeles:
Click to verify Eden Builders License in the state of California.
Our License is a B – General Contractor. License #891510BONDED: We carry a $15,000 bond as required by California lawLIABILITY INSURED: We carry $1,000,000 Liability InsuranceWORKERS COMPENSATION INSURED
MINIMUM PROJECT COST: $15,000 minimum per project due to our costly insurance ratesOWNER: Ron O. LitmanESTABLISHED: 2006
ABOUT LOS ANGELES BASED EDEN BUILDERS:
Eden Builders can tackle any remodeling project (minimum project cost $25K) from a room to a whole house. Whether you want your house upgraded to your dream home, or renovation of a fixer-upper with potential to become your dream home. Remodels and additions to your home increase the value of your home and fetch top-dollar if you are looking to sell.
Ron the owner is a licensed contractor with a passion for architecture and home design. Whether you have a wish list or need design inspiration for your kitchen or bathroom remodel Ron’s aesthetic and vast experience as a home remodel/addition contractor are the perfect combination. He believes in getting to know his client’s personalities, desires and lifestyle so he can help bring your vision to life while advising you on optimal functionality.
We strive for perfection, client satisfaction and to be your contractor for life. We don’t advertise because most of our work is by referral from other satisfied clients.
We strive hard to go beyond your expectations, this is a win-win situation for both you and us – you get a beautiful remodel and we hope you will refer us to your friends and family.
It is important to us to maintain our excellent reputation and word of mouth referrals and to also keep our license in good standing.
Ron’s Philosophy:Going BEYOND EXPECTATIONS… our process systematizes and simplifies remodeling to create a pleasant experience for the client while producing exceptional work.
- We pride ourselves in finishing projects on time and on budget.
- We competitively bid the job, not the zip code – we bid the same price, for the same job, we do not bid higher for prestigious neighborhoods.
- We staff the job properly to ensure efficient progress and quality of all the trades.
- We also strive to keep the project area neat, organized and reasonably clean and as least distruptive to you as possible.
- We never tolerate unprofessional behavior or poor performance.
- We never under-bid just to get the job, be wary, some contractors will under bid then add on surprise extra charges at the end of the job.
- Open communication – we keep the client informed and updated as frequently as they desire.
- We never resort to pressuring clients into anything they are not ready for and are always mindful of your budget.
- Our team of Certified Remodeling Consultants, Project Managers and trades professionals handles your project from the initial planning and design stage through production, construction, installation and completion.